Saturday, April 12, 2008

"Living in the NOW"

This is one of my favorite blogs. (Hi Bill!!) In honor of Bill's blog, here's a recap of my day:

We got up and hit the trails. I ran the first 7 miles with Sook. We talked a lot, then split up. I continued for 10 more miles. It was hot. Like 90 degrees. There was lots of poison oak in Serrano. When I finished, I Tecnu'd myself and jumped in the ocean. (Okay, I got in up to my knees.) Then we went to Coldstone for a coffee shake. It was yummy. My sweetie made a great dinner. I did dishes. We walked around the neighborhood. Life IS good.

Okay, I know that was too wordy, but I can't be Bill on my first try. This will take practice.


Jamie said...

Simple and straight to the point with no BS in between! Love it! Coffee shake... mmmmmmmm.

Sue said...

Ya gotta know Bill too. :p

BTW, today it was a Kahlua shake. Now THAT was yummy.

Jeffrey said...

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue - you're the best! ;-D edmunds

Bill said...

Hey Sue!!!!

Your awesome. Love the post.

Best wishes.